10.09.2008

a girl's gotta love it when...

...she gets a Travelocity "fare watcher" e-mail alerting her that tickets from Reno to Minneapolis are on sale, down from $550 to $321. And, after some schedule-wrestling, she books tickets for her mother to come see her for her birthday!! ::happy dance::

Mom arrives next Friday at 3:30pm (perfect, I get off work at 4, so I should arrive just as her bags are unloaded) and stays until Tuesday at 4:45pm. I have Tuesday off (as previously rejoiced over) so that means that I'll be able to spend Friday evening, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday with her. Monday I work from 8-4pm, but I don't go back to work until Wednesday morning, so that leaves us all day Tuesday until she has to be at the airport in the late afternoon.

I'm so happy! I don't get to hang out with my mom nearly enough, and we always have such fun together. Thrift stores, here we come!



Dad and bros, you know I'm missing you guys like crazy too. The invitation stands. Always.

No comments: